Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst for Dale Carnegie you will drive the digital and traditional marketing activities for the operation. This will include social media, PPC campaign, event promotion, client communication, and press management. You are actively creating new marketing communications, activities and implementing the existing marketing strategies.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Marketing Coordinator role rewards people:
- Who are motivated by integrated marketing communication
- Who enjoy business and innovative marketing approaches
- Who like to develop new businesses and marketing initiatives
- Who are competitive and excel for exceptional achievement
- Who is internet savvy, energetic, and innovative
- Who is extremely results oriented
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Analyze and develop PR / digital / social marketing activities through various channels
- Prepare and analyze monthly digital media reports and recommend tactics
- Write up short editorial articles to support key communications and press
- Manage the website and database ensuring that all contents are up-to-date and relevant
- Professionally respond to client’s inquiries received in digital media or traditional calls
- Increase footprint and presence of the Company in Thailand to meet business objectives