Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As an Area Manager with Dale Carnegie you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help our clients and their teams succeed. You are a powerful and positive coach for business results while helping them to achieve their personal goals.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Area Manager role rewards people:
· With the ability to coach individuals and teams to peak performance
· Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who like to develop and win business with their team
· Who are extremely results oriented
· Who are competitive
· Who cultivate strong client relationships (internal and external)
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
Pipeline development and management
Conducting sales calls with higher potential clients
Account management of key accounts
Executing strategic plan to ensure growth and meeting targets
Collaborating with Boston Office on marketing projects & plans
Execution of public programs and delivery of corporate solutions projects