Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a LMS Coordinator for Dale Carnegie you will drive the class management and administration activities for the operation. This will include interacting with clients, managing class schedules, administrating program and class member information and running the day to day aspects of the office. You are the centre of the Dale Carnegie operation as you support the activities of the sales, marketing and delivery teams and help the organization to reach its goals.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Administration role rewards people:
· With a strong "people orientation"
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who are results oriented
· Who like systems and organization
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
· Reception and executive assistant
· Maintenance of class records, business activities, and CRM database
· Client correspondence to obtain requirement and/or provide initial information
· Liaison and coordinate with internal parties, trainers, and business partners
· General administrative duties and logistics management