Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Performance Consultant you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What are the rewards of the Job?
- The Performance Consultant role rewards people:
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- Who like to develop and win business
- Who are competitive
- Who cultivate strong client relationships
- Who are extremely results oriented
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
- Consulting with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
- Liaising with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting the client needs
- Adding value with current clients to maintain relationships